|H+G Meister AG(HGM) was founded 1934. In the initial years, HGM was specialized in the production of cylinder head gaskets, brake linings, clutch facings and corrosion proofed polymer tubes. Since 1960, all parts produced by HGM have been known worldwide under the trademark: Polyverix. On the 10th January 1990, HGM signed a subcontracting agreement with Sulzer Diesel for the supply of various parts as described under products. Since 1994, HGM is producing for Mitsubsihi Heavy Industries. As from 1997, HGM is suppling several engine builders in Europe and Asia for B+W MAN designed MC and MC-C 2-stroke engines. Today, HGMs manufacturing and sales programme approximatively 4.000 articles.